Never underestimate the power of a woman born in December shirt

Never underestimate the power of a woman born in December ladies shirt

December 24th was about to be born. I could not get a flight home that night and instead had a long and tearful talk with Ali on the phone. Babies born at 23 weeks just don’t make it. The next morning I raced home and met the doctor who called me. And while I was scrubbing up and getting prepped for what felt like surgery he told me that we have a baby girl, born 1lb. 7oz. He then tried to get me ready to meet her with realistic expectations. ‘She has only a 10% chance of living and if somehow she did survive, there was a 90% chance of cerebral palsy and severe mental retardation’ were his next words. Moments later I got to meet Elizabeth Grace King for the very first time.

Never underestimate the power of a woman born in December shirt, hoodie, tank top and v-neck t-shirt

Never underestimate the power of a woman born in December hoodie
hoodie
Never underestimate the power of a woman born in December sweat shirt
sweat shirt
Never underestimate the power of a woman born in December tank top
tank top
Never underestimate the power of a woman born in December v-neck t-shirt
v-neck t-shirt

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *